The Lloyd Thomas Centre, Lampeter
The Lloyd Thomas Centre is a large picturesque venue situated in the middle of Lampeter town nestling in the foothills of the Cambrian Mountains of Ceredigion.
Being the most popular conference venue in the Ceredigion area, known for hosting prestigious annual events from conferences to the local Eisteddfodau. With experienced friendly staff on hand to offer you excellent service and planning throughout. We can guarantee your event will be a success. With ample parking on site and a range of rooms to suit all types of functions.
Click here to view our Conference Brochure
We can help you create your perfect meeting here at Lampeter where everything falls into place beginning with a flexible room, equipped and connected to your specifications at your disposal. Our rooms vary from the exclusive classic boardroom elegant to a more modern style setting. Check out our delicious menus, from hot food to cold buffets suitable for all dietary requirements and freshly prepared by our experienced on-site chefs. • All conference suites have natural daylight.
- We have a spacious and comfortable main conference room with a capacity of 400 delegates.
- A main exhibition area with further exhibition space available in the newly refurbished foyer in the Arts Building.
- Registration and reception area.
- Wi-Fi is provided throughout the venue to keep you connected.
- High-quality catering, offering a wide range of conference menus to suit your budget.
- Our talented team of chefs are always delighted to discuss menu options, including any special dietary requirements and requests.
- 1822 coffee shop located opposite the Arts Hall, open throughout the week.
- A full range of audio-visual and technical facilities.
- A workstation is located at our main office for printing for your convenience.
- Dedicated conference team who work with you to ensure the meeting runs exactly as you envisage.
- Ample parking as well as disabled access and disabled parking.
- During University vacations periods we have up to 500 well-appointed standard & en-suite bedrooms available for residential conferencing along with a range of further conference and meeting rooms
The Arts Hall
Holding up to 400 delegates in theatre style, the Arts Hall is a highly adaptable room with ample space for exhibitions, presentations, and large conferences.
Cliff Tucker Theatre
Offering seating for 200, the theatre is ideal for conferences or lectures with guest speakers and is also ideal for conferences that require breakout rooms – there are three breakout rooms in the theatre all able to hold between 30 – 40 delegates.
The Founders’ Library and Ryder Room
For that special meeting/presentation space, the Founders’ Library is able to provide theatre style seating for up to 50 delegates and a separate comfortable lounge area with settees for a relaxing informal cup of coffee.
Other Room Availabilities
A newly refurbished meeting room that includes video conferencing facilities is situated in our Canterbury building on site. We have several other rooms suitable for conferences, events, and meetings – ranging from small rooms suitable for 10 delegates to larger rooms suitable for 30 delegates.
Conference Suite Equipment and Services Hire:
The Lloyd Thomas Centre, Lampeter is a large venue with a broad range of rooms to
suit any function. Located in the heart of the town, with a large carpark on site
and is also easily accessible by public transport.