The Swansea Conference Centre
The Swansea Conference Centre covers the majority of Swansea Town with a range of conference facilities dotted around the beautiful City of Swansea.
With experienced friendly staff on hand to offer you excellent service and planning throughout. We can guarantee your event will be a success. With ample parking on site and a range of rooms to suit all types of functions, Swansea is your best choice for not only City Centre venues, but also some great spaces to network.
Click here to view our Conference Brochure
Swansea Conference Centre takes you to the heart of Swansea City where we can help you create that wonderful event. From conference rooms, to classrooms, equipped and connected to your specifications at your disposal. Check out our delicious menus, from hot food to cold buffets suitable for all dietary requirements and freshly prepared by our experienced on-site chefs.
- We have a number of spacious and comfortable conference rooms across all of our Swansea Campuses.
- Registration and reception areas.
- Wi-Fi is provided throughout the venues to keep you connected.
- High-quality catering, offering a wide range of conference menus to suit your budget.
- Our talented team of chefs are always delighted to discuss menu options, including any special dietary requirements and requests.
- Our difference Campus coffee shops are located close to all our conference facilities, open throughout the week.
- A full range of audio-visual and technical facilities.
- Dedicated conference team who work with you to ensure the meeting runs exactly as you envisage.
- Ample parking as well as disabled access and disabled parking.
- During University vacations periods we have up to 80 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms available for residential conferencing along with a range of further conference and meeting rooms
The Round Reading Room
Holding up to 100 delegates in theatre style, the Round Reading Room is a highly adaptable room with ample space for exhibitions, presentations, and large conferences. Located in our Alex Building, right in the heart of the City, our Round Reading Room is a beautiful historic room of Victorian Architecture and was once Swansea Library.
The Vivan Hall
The Vivan Hall, based inside the Dylan Thomas Centre in the heart of Swansea and in walking distance of SA1 holds 110 people in Cabaret and 150 people in Theatre Style. A great venue to hold a networking event or even a special party.
Other Room Availabilities
Our new SA1 Campus holds lots of different sized rooms, with different capacities and state of the art IT facilities. We also have meeting, board and conference rooms within our Dynevor and Business Campus as well as lecture theatres. Get in touch, and we can chat you through what we have available according to your requirements, as well as organising a guided tour of our Campuses if you so wish.